Monday, June 29, 2009

Monday Morning Madness

So, it's 3am on Monday morning. the weekend is gone and I'm up in the wee hours writing away. I should have started writing earlier in the evening but eh I just wanted to play on twitter and myspace. I multi-task way to much, and poorly at that. I get sidetracked way to easy. I started writing about 12:30 or 1ish. however Ive made pretty good progress over the last few hours. Roughly 500 words. I'm thinking about calling it a night and heading to bed.

The weekend was great, Friday well as you know I spent most of the day and evening writing. 2300 words is pretty good for one day I guess. Saturday evening I went to a comedy show that was cancelled due to the lack of attendance. Oh well there is always next time. ;) today has been rather uneventful though I did get to spend the early hours of the day and early part of the evening with the greatest man ever. (Also the same person I was with on Saturday, he's amazing and gives me inspiration to be creative.)

Other than that, my weekend has been pretty normal, lots of brainsorming and writing. I think this book might be done before the end of the fall, though If I keep writing at the rate I am, it might be done by the end of the summer. Wish me luck readers.

~A.

Time for some baby fun.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that t-shirt!