Monday, October 15, 2012

Life, Babies and other things...

It's been a long time since I posted on here. Not purposely I've just had a lot of things going on in my life. Work, Kids, Computers catching fire, and lots of other things. New things, new beginnings, ends to things that was time to go. I believe the last time I posted I only had the one son. Now I have two. They are both great amazing kids with giant hearts. 

They are 4 and 2 now soon to be 5 and 3 in just a few months.They make my heart swell. 

The book I was writing I still haven't finished. As I said before, my computer caught fire and I still haven't gotten my files off the hard drive and I'm not even sure if I can for that matter, I'm not that computer savvy so I am leaving that up to my faithful trusty hubby who definitely is computer savvy. As soon as I get the files I will update more on how that is going. As for now here is some baby fun. :)



No comments: