Monday, March 18, 2013

Birthdays, wedding dresses, hopes and dreams.

Wow what a year. I know it has been a long while since I last posted and it is way over due. The last year has been insane. However it has been absolutely amazing. I met the man of my dreams, My King Luke. He proposed to me on our 1 year anniversary in November, it was a special night with crappy food and crappy service but it will never be forgotten because of the letter he wrote to me. I love him with my whole heart I couldn't imagine life without him.

The boys had their Birthdays last week. Alexander is 3 now and my Zekey Monster is now 5 so in the fall he gets to start new adventures without me at school.... Scary thoughts, I don't know how ready for that I am. They are growing way to fast for my liking... I miss them being babies. :(

I went dress shopping Saturday afternoon with the future sis in law and mother in law.. that was a crazy day I thought I was going to die. Not from over stimulation but my mom in law to be can't drive to save her own life and she seriously scared the crap out of me. However I did find my dress and for a decent price to boot. Now I just have to get all the wedding decorations made and bouquets made for me and the 2 lovely ladies that are standing beside me as I sign my life over to my guy (which I always said I'd never do.)

Hopefully everything works out with the wedding we already had to sacrifice our honeymoon to Ireland because of car issues and I doubt I will be able to save 5000 dollars in the next few months for an Ireland Honeymoon in October. So we've decided to stay state side and road trip it down to North Carolina and maybe do some treasure hunting and site seeing. Perhaps we'll even stumble upon the Ocean and find a cute little beach house to stay in for a night or two which has been another dream of mine for a while.

All I know is that things are falling together instead of apart which is a nice change for once. :)


Now, for some family Fun.







No comments: