Sunday, May 3, 2015

Life keeps changing!

Life keeps on changing! So far the wedding still has yet to happen. Lots of little blips. The biggest being right after I paid for my dress in full I found out I was pregnant and wouldn't be able to fit into it at the original wedding date. I had a beautiful little girl. We named her Lillian Izabella. She is amazing. She just turned 1 on St. Pattys day. She's learning to walk and talk and her personality is something else completely.

We are still planning to wed but life happens. Jobs were lost cars were crap and every bit of money we had was used for those times. Now we are planning on moving soon and hopefully shortly after that saying our "I Do's". Life has been absolutely crazy this year with ups and downs. Both personal and professional.

I went through a stint of depression that took everything out of me for the better part of last year. I gained about 50 lbs and this year I finally got out of my funk and started losing it again. I thank my therapist and her little yellow pills mostly for that. My anxiety is through the roof most days but I'm managing.

I still can't believe King Luke and I have been together for 3.5 years already.  Some daya it seems like its been decades and others like it's been weeks. I still love him with everything that I have. And every day we are still learning something new about each other.

I couldn't have asked for a better partner, and together we are working on building a better life for ourselves and our kids. He is my best friend. I can't even remember life without him anymore. He's my Sun at the center of my universe.

Time for pictures!  

No comments: